Monday, October 12, 2009

Sneak Peak of Sienna's Halloween Costume

I made Sienna a Halloween costume. Well, I made one piece of it and just got the rest together. I'm not going to tell you what it is until I put pictures of her in it! (Rach, you might be able to guess since I sort of copied you). Let's just say, she didn't know what to make of it--you can see the look on her face in the first picture, like she's thinking, "Hmm, Interesting..."





And then here are a bunch of pictures just because she's cute. Sometimes I get going with the camera and wind up with 100+ pictures of the same/somewhat similar pose, many which can be deleted right away, but there are usually 5 or 10 that I think are gems! These are some of my recent "gems".





The most precious of my gems just woke up from her nap so I gotta go! Enjoy!

6 comments:

Christine said...

She is just so precious! Can't wait for pictures of the whole costume. Miss you guys!

Amberly said...

Love that beautiful girl! She just gets prettier and prettier! Wish I had a girl to put pretty tulle on! Instead, I've got a few rough and ready pirates to dress up this year! Aarrgh! (That's pirate for "Right On!")

HayleeBird said...

What fun pictures! I love the cute facial expressions she makes. By the way, I do like the headbands you make. I'd love some for my little baby as long as its really a girl. ;) Don't think they'd look as cute on a boy. Love you!

Chelsea said...

She is so stinking cute! :)

Sarah... said...

I love her faces! She makes me laugh. Too cute.

Anonymous said...

I love those facial expressions! She's sooo cute!
-Emma