Thursday, September 23, 2010

Doughnut Falls

I have never been one to love hiking, but this hike was really fun! I think it's because of Sienna. Her excitement about every little thing is contagious, and so fun to watch. Every time we saw water, even if it was just a tiny stream across the trail, she would yell "Wa-wa!". When we got to the riverbed, she wanted to play IN the water and cried because I wouldn't let her.



She was being extra sweet and cuddly that day. I LOVE everything about this picture (besides the scratch on her forhead that she got from Ryan walking to close to a pine tree). I think I had told her to "Be nice" to Daddy. And the second one I told her to "Kiss" Daddy. Usually she won't do that, but when she does, it's precious!


Doughnut falls was really cool. I didn't hike up there because of Sienna (it was a very steep hike through river and across logs and boulders. Scary!) But Ryan took some pictures. It looks cool!




This picture is just for fun. Ryan must have taken it. I love that little face!


2 comments:

Christine said...

She's gotten so big!! What a cutie!

HayleeBird said...

Ahhh... so sweet and cute. Love her. Can't wait until Lilly gets a little older and we can do stuff like that, and can't wait until she has a little mullet like Sienna!! haha! Love how none of the babies in our fam get hair, and when they do its a mullet. :)