Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Our Best Bites

Do you ever feel stuck in a rut when it comes to cooking, or is that just me? Some weeks I just feel like I'm making the same old crappy food and I couldn't be less enthusiastic to eat it. (or to feed it to my family). But I have found a cure for the boring old routine. I love to go online and check out recipe ideas at Ourbestbites.com. I would say that out of everything I've tried, 90 percent has been delicious! And I'm betting that the 10 percent less-than-yummy stuff is good, too. I probably messed with the recipe and screwed it up :) Here are some of my faves (but this list is constantly growing):


It's making me hungry just to think about it! I highly recommend the website, so check it out and let me know when you find something great! (I seriously haven't even tried most of it. I will, but there is a lot on there. The desserts look amazing!)

(One thing I will say is that some of their recipes are VERY garlic heavy, and that for me has ruined a few things. I don't like garlic nearly as much as these women! Don't say I didn't warn you!)

1 comment:

Jenny Brimhall said...

Maybe its cause its the end of winter, I totally know how you feel! Chase will be so excited that I found some new recipes to try.