Riley's sleeping arrangements while visiting Grandma and Papa
But sometimes he ends up here...
Trying to get a comparison picture here, but neither kiddo would hold still
Riley and Mom. Yes I realize I still look pregnant... That is why you won't see many pictures of me for awhile :)
Sienna loves her little brother. She likes to point out his different parts. She also tries to share her snacks with him and tells him, "it's okay" when he cries. Once I heard her ask him if he needed a time out (not very sweet, but funny!)
With his lion. Not sure of the name yet. We're thinking Lyle or Leo or something that starts with an "L" and welcome suggestions!
Sleeping angel
Riley's first hike to bridal veil falls. We didn't really hike...more of a leisure walk.
Our garden plot. Tomatoes, peppers, jalapeno, cilantro, basil, cucumber, and green beans. Can't wait for the harvest!!
Riley hanging out by the garden while Mom and Sienna watered and weeded.
Sweet cuddles
Sienna helped to give Riley his first bath in a tub! He didn't like getting wet because I think he was cold. Poor baby!
We love our little guy! He is sweet, sleeps all the time, likes to put his hands up near his face, and has only "sprayed" during diaper change ONE time so far. Unfortunately, that same diaper change also delivered a torpedo poop all over the bedspread :( It was bound to happen eventally right?
6 comments:
Holy Cow, he is so adorable...I love chubby, squishy little ones. He has the cutest face. Looks like Sienna did at that age. I bet it is so different have a girl being the oldest. Girls are so much more nurturing and it sounds like she is a mini-mommy already. :)
Love the pictures! It's so hard being so far away from all of you right now. Our kids need to hang out more! Graduation, graduation, graduation! :)
He is such a cutie! I just want to snuggle him. :)
He is sooooo cute. Love the big lips. Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!
Looks like the land of two children is treating you pretty well. He's a cutie. I love the smiling sleep picture. :)
Lenny the Lion
Post a Comment