Monday, March 19, 2012

My Kids

Sienna's favorite show to watch is called Word World. Try as she might, she can't pronounce it-It sounds like "Word Reeled" when she says it. A few weeks ago Ryan and I were trying to help her learn to say "world" by telling her to say "W-w-w-world". She gave it an honest effort, and it came out like this, "W-w-w-reeled". :)

Riley is getting to be such a grown up boy! He is 9 1/2 months now and he crawls all over the place, pulls himself up to furniture, likes to play hide and seek (I hide and he seeks), claps, kisses, waves bye bye, etc... He is right at my favorite age (6-18 months was the most fun/easiest time as a parent in my experience) and I'm enjoying it a lot.

I have great kids. I feel it very acutely every night around 8 pm. It isn't as easy to feel it when they are both awake and both demanding my help and attention. Speaking of awake and demanding, Sienna is knocking on her bedroom door for me to come let her out of 'quiet time'. I'll try to be a good mom :)

3 comments:

Amberly said...

Your kids are way too cute! I also love this age--physical development happens so fast and they're always so darn satisfied with themselves!

Christine said...

Isn't that the truth? Kids are angels when they are asleep. :)

Joie said...

Glad to know I am not the only one who don't blog regularly! Hope you are feeling well. Thanks for the great time in June!