Thursday, December 27, 2012

Ihop for the Holidays


Christmas Eve we took the kids to Ihop.  I'm not sure why, other than we just wanted to do something special, but it is HARD to take kids out to eat and ANNOYING when you order them food and they don't eat it.  Oh well :)

Riley has learned that when someone is taking your picture, you pose.  The sillier the better!




Sienna insisted on getting this funny face pancake and probably ate only 3 bites.  


And Riley was sharing food with mom, but has perfected his refusal....

First you clench your mouth closed and make a face to show your disgust.


 Then if mom still tries to put food in, you shove her hand away.   


(Then just to make sure you get out of eating, you pick up the plate and dump all the food into your lap or on the floor...NOT PICTURED)
SUCH a STINKER!



2 comments:

HayleeBird said...

Did Brooke give you the food sense info? I can forward you her email if you want. It has some good tips.

Tam said...

Hay,
she did send it to me, and I've read most of it. Thanks!