Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Sienna, the littlest nurse

I have been sick for a really long time.  Since around Thanksgiving, in fact.  I've had colds, sinus infection, pink eye, and right now I have a really bad cough which may or may not be pnemonia (because I don't know that a cough comes with a fever, sore throat and coughing up mucus).  It's been a really long month!  

Sienna is darling, and a few mornings ago when I couldn't even get out of bed because of a fever and general weakness, she came upstairs with a glass of water and an orange.  For me, even though I hadn't asked for them.  She just knew I wasn't feeling good and became very nurturing :)  She also brought the photo of Riley over to my table and said it was so I would "Remember him".  



This morning, when she got up and came downstairs, she made breakfast for herself and for Riley (granola bars and toast with honey).  She even got plates out and found his sippy cup in the fridge.  She really is growing up and loves to be helpful!  I really feel like a lucky Mommy!

No comments: