Friday, November 20, 2015

Teeter Tots Preschool

Riley started preschool in September and he LOVES it!  He goes Monday and Wednesday for 2 hours to Miss Veronica's house.  I love it because Miss Veronica lives in our stake, and it's only a 1-2 minute drive (I've even walked before when I had some car trouble-it's about a 15 minute walk with a stroller).  She has a cute little classroom set up in her basement:



Highlights so far: going to the Fire Station on a field trip, cooking bread and making butter, a Halloween party and a Thanksgiving feast (where they all brought their favorites, so it ended up being a bunch of fruit and candy.  Riley wanted to take ice cream :)

I am so glad that we decided to put him in preschool.  It's good for him to be around other people, learning skills he'll need in school (including social skills) AND he really loves going (And Mom really loves a 2 hour break!!)  Win-win!

No comments: