We're here in San Bruno, and so far LOVING it! It's warm and sunny and close to a beach, which is all I really want! The apartment is very cute, very nice, and very very cozy. We have way too much stuff to fit into a one bedroom apartment, and have been trying to detach ourselves from our stuff enough to give a bunch of it to Savers. That has not been very easy. We live about half a block from the chuch building, which is amazing since most of our ward commutes from Millbrae, Burlingame or Hillsbourough. We also live right next to a doggy park, which has been paradise for our two little guys. I have a ton of pictures to post of everything, which leads to why I am so Frustrated! We have our computer all set up and ready-we even went to IKEA and bought a brand new desk to put it on, and we called at&t to set up internet. They said we couldn't use them. We called other places, but were denied by all. We found out that there is only one company that we can get service from and when we called them, we were told that they couldn't come out until May 13th!!! That's two whole weeks, give me a break!!! So until that day we have to use the apartments business center, which only has 2 computers which are often taken by other tenants, and at which we cannot print, upload pictures, or do anything that we want to do! Grrr! But I'll try to contain my frustration by reminding myself that not being able to post pictures or print recipes does not constitute a major disaster.
So until May 13th rolls around, I probably won't be posting again.
3 comments:
Hey Tam, I'm glad to hear you're liking it there. It probably helps that you have some family nearby, so you aren't totally isolated. I wish some family lived near me!!! Maybe Rachel will someday...
Love ya!
Hi Tam! You're probably not as "out of the loop" as you think you are. I just assume that as soon as I tell Mom anything everyone knows, but that's not always the case! We're almost decided on Aaron for a name. Joshua and Aaron. Kind of Biblical, but we didn't plan it that way! I'm glad you two are liking it in Cali and I hope no internet for the next few weeks doesn't drive you too crazy!
I wish we lived closer! Maybe someday... :) Hey don't complain too much, it could be worse! (you could live in south carolina!)
Post a Comment