Saturday, April 12, 2008

The New and Improved...

My husband, our two puppies and I are moving halfway across the country in just a week. I'm very torn between excitement for all the new experiences I'm about to have and fear. Fear that I won't be able to get a job, that I will be homesick for my friends, that our lives will come crashing down around us, etc... But looking on the bright side, atleast I will have some new material to blog about! I'm sure everyone is tired of hearing about the escapades of Bruce, and I am more than tired of blogging about them :) Don't worry, friends. It may seem like the Palmers have disappeared, but if you've got access to the internet, a few minutes to spare, and a liking for boring chatter, I'll still be here, blogging away.
I was inspired to update my blog tonight (by my sister-in-law's cute website) and maybe I'm biased but I think it looks pretty cute. If you like the background, you can go to www.shabbyprincess.com to download these and similar patterns. I'm about as smart as a rock when it comes to these things, but http://sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com/ is a website that spells everything out so that even an idiot like me can figure out how to do it.

5 comments:

Amberly said...

Hi Tam! I just barely found your blog... I didn't know you had a blog! Now I get to add you to my blogger links and make you by blog buddy. Evil laugh. I hope the move goes well. It's tough, but I find that spending time with the women in my ward at enrichment or in special interest groups helps to make lots of friends and keeps you busy. I miss my family, but we're pretty happy on our own! Love you!

Amberly said...

By the way, I keep coming back to your site just so I can listen to David Archuletta. Good choice!

Tam said...

Thanks Amber! I know it's going to be tough but we're excited to get out there and see what's in store for us. I'm glad you like the music- David Archuleta has an amazing voice!

Sarah... said...

Hey Tam! Remember us?! =) I found you through Amber's blog, and I'm so excited to see that you have one!! can I add you to my blogging buddies list? I'd love to keep in touch with you and your cute little fam *grin Where are you moving?! Is it permanent? We are moving to Kansas on Monday...but it's just a summer thing. Hang in there! You'll probably love it. Cute blog, by the way! Don't you just love blogging? Take care cuz.

Sarah... said...

Uhm...well, I added you to my fam list...hope you don't mind?