A couple weeks ago my friend got me to start using it and I'm so glad I did. I have earned 20 swagbucks, and in a few more weeks I will be able to redeem them for a gift card of THE OFFICE: S 5. I know it doesn't seem like much, but really I got it for doing something I do anyway...so it's a win win.
One way you can increase your earnings is to refer other people...hence this post! When your referrals win, you win. My friend has referred several people and just in the last few months has earned over $125 in Amazon gift cards!
This is SO easy and a great way to earn a little extra for birthdays, Christmas, or just for fun.
Click here to sign up through my referral link. I really appreciate it! Also, you get 3 swagbucks just for signing up! After you sign up you can download the toolbar which makes searching even easier. I even use it to go to my email, facebook, etc.
Please let me know if you have any questions. HAPPY SEARCHING!!!
(Thanks Sarah, I DID use you as my referral)
1 comment:
Yeah! I'm so glad you're using it and loving it as much as me. I hope you get lots of referrals and get enjoy The Office!
And THANK YOU for signing up under me. It's so fun to see the points adding up so fast!
Post a Comment