Thursday, November 11, 2010

Halloween Photobooth at the U of U

The University of Utah threw a fun little Halloween party a few weeks ago, and I just got the pictures back from their "photo booth". Sienna waited in a very long line to get her face painted, then didn't want to have it done until she watched Mommy go through it. After that she sat still but of course, as soon as she hopped down her hand went up to investigate, smearing her little bee. Oh well, it was still fun! Here are the pictures. Does anyone know any tricks to get an 18 month old to smile for the camera?




2 comments:

Joie said...

Adam is the one who usually gets Max to smile and it always takes shameless noise-making and jumping around.

Em said...

I know I just commented about how cute she is, but I when I scrolled to these pics I let out an audible "haaahahhhh" in response to extreme cuteness. You need a warning that your blog contains this extreme cuteness. If I had a weak heart I'd be dead right now.