Thursday, January 13, 2011

Introducing Our Baby

We went to the doctor this morning and had some nice pictures taken of our little baby...

It's face. Can you see the eye cavities in the scull? Little creepy.


A cuter profile shot. The technician said it looked like the baby was picking its nose :)

On the left you can see some toes, on the right, legs and feet.

And this is the tell tale shot between the legs....

So I will give you one guess as to what we are having!!


A quick video of the baby moving around.


6 comments:

Jenny Brimhall said...

Yea! Congrats! Have you guys talked about names? So exciting! :)

Amberly said...

I like the way you let the picture speak for itself! So glad! Our little guy will have a cousin the same age! They're going to get into all kinds of trouble together!

BTW, we still have dibbs on Oscar... no stealing. ;)

Beau said...

Congratulations guys! Ryan, I knew you could do it.

Sarah... said...

That is AWESOME! One of each, how fun!!! I bet Ryan's pumped to have a little guy to tag along on all his adventures :)

Joie said...

boy oh boy,
I hope you are ready for the little guy...boys are little animals. At least in my experience boys are wild, but oh so fun!

Em said...

You're expecting! A boy! congratulations! I LOVE boys...and girls...how lucky to get both!