Little Riley sitting in the trunk so that I could put his jacket on him (it was chilly up there!)
Riley was impressed with the water and we couldn't get him to look at the camera. Not even after screaming and yelling and making all kinds of silly noises. Oh, well.
Cute boy walking very carefully on the bridge
Playing it safe on the "step"
My family with the amazing fall leaves behind them! The hill looked like it was on fire.
Trying to run from Mommy
Riley kept pointing at everything and saying, "da".
My beautiful, messy haired girl. I love how attached she is to her "Lovey". He goes everywhere with her, if Mommy allows it. After leaving him places a few times, Mommy usually prefers him to wait in the car.
On the way home Sienna started to whine and act grumpy. We are really missing naps these days!
1 comment:
Fun! I love the fall leaves but we don't get them here. Sienna didn't take a nap anymore? Ugh.
Post a Comment