Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Mommy Fail

When I wrote the last few posts, my kids were up to no good.  I admit that I wasn't watching them...it was my blogging break, and when I finished up I had to take some pictures of what they had been up to.

Riley somehow broke into our little pantry (I probably left the door open for him) and carried some cans into the computer room to stack up and knock over.  This was literally going on under my nose(I was sitting in the chair that you can see the wheels to) and I was oblivious.  I would certainly have noticed if he had dropped one on his toe.  Please don't judge! 

Sienna was playing in her room at first, putting her froggy down for a nap, but then-

she decided to go downstairs and pull out her watercolors and dot paints and got her own water (from the tub) and then painted a beautiful picture.  Now all I need to do is teach her to put all those things back in their places and to hang her artwork on the fridge.  Then I'll be out of a job :)

When Riley saw what Sienna was up to he wanted to play, too.  Soon after this picture he managed to dump the pink bucket of water out all over the table, himself and the floor.


1 comment:

HayleeBird said...

That's pretty good she can do all that by herself.