Today was a really fun day! I felt like a better-than-average Mom because I spent time playing with the kiddos. Riley got a track and battery operated car from Grandma Palmer (for his birthday) and it's so fun for them to play with! We also played in the sandbox, with the dress ups and in a "tent" made from getting under the blankets on my bed.
Sienna watched a cooking show with me. The contestants on the show were preparing lobster and she thought that it looked pretty gross, but I told her that a lot of people liked to eat lobster (including Daddy, Grandma and Papa, etc) and she said, "Can you get me one?"
Yeah, right :)
Ryan came home early from work to take Sisi to T-ball. Riley and I went along to "watch" but we discovered that Riley is not one who is content to sit on the sidelines! He wanted to throw that balls, too. And he wanted to do it with his Daddy! It was cute to hear him saying, "MY Daddy!"
He is talking a lot lately, using sentence fragments more-("turn it on", "like music", "yummy glapes" (grapes), "please more") He is also throwing tantrums and whining a TON. But overall he is still delightful :)
I am getting my new medicine (Tecfidera) tomorrow and am SO happy to be done taking shots every night. I was so excited that I decided to celebrate by NOT doing a shot tonight. It feels good to know that I won't have to do that ever again, because darn it, they hurt! Here's hoping the new pill is effective so that I can start thinking about baby #3 sometime in the next 12 months :)
No comments:
Post a Comment