Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Dear Diary

Today I heard Sienna talking about Lagoon to her friend, Hazel.  She was telling about the big scary blue roller coaster that was "soooo fun!"  I'm glad she thinks that now.  Maybe she won't grow into a big wimp like her mom :)

Yesterday Riley threw up a few times.  Poor buddy has been sick too many times in his life (I think this makes # 10??  Something like that).  He's feeling better now and is such a cutie pie!

Sienna started Smart Start baseball today.  She was excited to go but as soon as we got there, she started saying that she just wanted to go home and refused to join in.  I wish she had more confidence in herself and her abilities!  I just kept encouraging her and even bribed her with the promise of a treat. :(
She really isn't bad at it...she has a good arm and catches the ball really well if I can throw it to the right spot!  She did get really excited when she saw the tee & bat, and wanted to go hit the ball before it was time.  I'm hoping she'll warm up to it and was just nervous because it was her first day.

Riley is very interested in Sienna's panties and likes to try and put them on.  Once I found him with several pairs around his legs, crying because they prevented him from walking!


No comments: