Today Ryan and I took Sienna to Lagoon and had one of the best days I can remember!
The first ride we saw was a roller coaster (Bombora) that looked very small and baby-ish, so we jumped on. Sienna was dying of excitement! It turned out to be a lot more thrilling than we had thought, and was too much for her first ride....
Next we rode the ferris wheel and she loved it! She was even braver than Mommy, who was not enjoying it at all! Sienna even wanted to spin our carriage while we were sitting at the top, hundreds of feet in the air! When the ride ended she asked to say on for another round, so we went up yet again. Yikes!
Sienna got me to go on a rocket ride (baby size but still scary!) because she wasn't tall enough to go by herself (and dad was off riding coasters with friends). I was proud of her for being so brave, especially after the rollercoaster experience. The last thing we did before leaving Lagoon was a haunted house. While we were inside, Sienna got really afraid and was whimpering with fear. On the drive home I asked her, "Wasn't that such a fun day?" and she replied, "Yes!! But not the one in the dark!" She kept on saying that every time we talked about Lagoon for the next few days. "I want to ride all those rides again! But not the dark one!"
The day wore Sienna out so much that on the way home she passed out and it was difficult to wake her up when we stopped for slushies. I love my girl! She is a complete sweetheart and is growing up way too fast. I am not looking forward to the day that we go to Lagoon and she only wants to ride the rides that terrify me! (Although I'm sure Ryan will be super thrilled!)
No comments:
Post a Comment