Thursday, October 17, 2013

Hee Haw Farms

Ryan took Monday off of work and we went to Hee Haw Farms.  It was real windy and cold and there weren't a lot of people.  I thought a smaller crowd would be nice, but we were semi disappointed with it.  Last year they had all kinds of animals in the petting zoo, and this year there were only goats.  It was ok, I guess.  The kids thought it was great, and that's what really counts!

Playing in the corn box.  That lasted for about 2 minutes.

Train ride!

Sliding-we can never get Riley to go down a slide on his bum!  He feels safer on his tummy, silly boy!




 Short Riley

Last year when we came he was SO excited to be in there and chased the piglets around.  This year, not so much.  Goats are a little more intimidating than piglets, I suppose.  One of them grabbed Sienna's jacket tie and would have eaten it if I hadn't taken it away!

 Tractor photo opp


Hay ride to the corn maze


Corn maze.  We were the only people in there.  Sienna kept on saying "We're going to be lost forever!" and was pretty worried about it.  Spoiler alert: we got out just fine.  Riley kept dragging way behind us because he was collecting rocks and sticks and corn cobs along the route.  

After the corn maze we drove to my parents house and dropped the kids off.  Then Ryan and I went on a date to Cafe Rio and Dollars 8 to see Red 2.  We are both Bruce Willis fans and it was a fun movie!  

No comments: