Monday, June 16, 2014

Collective Soul Concert

Ryan has been a HUGE collective soul fan for as long as I have known him.  Even longer.  A lot of their music takes me back to when we were getting to know each other as 16/17 year olds :)  I'm not that into concerts, but when Ryan found out they were coming to Salt Lake, he insisted that I was coming with him to see the show.  It was at an outdoor theater on a really pleasant night and turned out to be a lot of fun!
It's always great to go out without the kids!
First we ate at Pie Five (I loved my Athenian pizza...yum!)
Then drove here:



There was some interesting people watching.  We took the picture of the baby to send to Phil, who had opted not to come after his wife had a baby a few weeks earlier...see, you could have made it, Phil!  
The lady pictured in the tank top on the right was REALLY into the music.  I don't think she sat down the entire show long.  You go, gurl!


This is a picture of Ed Rollins, after he left the stage and came up right by where we were sitting and started jamming with a little boy.


It was a fun night!



1 comment:

Ryan the Man said...

It's Ed Roland, babe :)