Monday, November 10, 2014

Halloween 2014

This year we had a cute little cowboy:



 (I asked him to give me his most handsome smile.  I'll take it!)

And a little bumble bee


Mom doesn't usually dress up but it was super easy to throw on a bandana and some braids and be a matching cowgirl to Riley's cowboy :)  I was trying to take a picture of my baby bump in all its glory but realize now that you really can't see how big it is.  Trust me, it's big.

Sienna had a parade and party at school, while mom took Riley to McDonald's for a treat and to play.  Afterwards we drove down to Daddy's work and worked our way through 6 (SIX!!) floors.  The best display this year was the LEGO floor.  Here is Emmett, giving high fives to Sienna.


Riley didn't want anything to do with it.

They were both all over the candy collecting!

I can't believe the work some people put into their decorations!  It was pretty cool.


There was a peter pan office-this is the kids inside of Tinkerbell's little house but I did NOT have the right lens on my camera to capture it :(

Mom was SO tired after walking through 5 floors (Dad had to do the last one alone because Mom's feet demanded a break).  Daddy also had to take the kids trick or treating through the neighborhood by himself (I am so sad I missed it, but my body was done for the night).

I should have taken a picture of all the candy they hauled in.  Both of their buckets FULL, plus another 2 grocery sacks almost full of candy.  That's what happens when you get to go trick or treating twice :)  I won't tell you how much of that candy has since been consumed by mom and dad.  

Pathetic!

P.s. after the kids went to bed that night, we stayed up and watched "It".  SO NOT WORTH IT.  Totally silly.  But I probably prefer silly over actually scary, so it's ok :)

No comments: