Monday, June 15, 2015

Worst Luck Ever

We just found out that our van (that we just bought in February) needs a new transmission.  Add $3-4k on to our debt :(  I feel so discouraged.  We are trying so hard to pay off debt but it's like trying to go up a down escalator!  Our expenses keep increasing (student loan payment recently increased, add a car payment and our rent increased when we moved to a bigger place.) and our income hasn't gone up despite many promised bonuses/raises.  I had a little "job" helping a lady with her business but after two weeks she basically fired me for asking her to clarify how much she was paying me.  I wasn't complaining but she must have taken it that way.  I feel helpless and like the only thing I can do is start applying for night jobs at places I'm qualified to work, i.e. Walmart.  I'm sure I'll feel better in a few hours, or maybe it'll be a few days, but right now?  Life is really hard and I am worried about ever being able to get ahead when we are SO far behind.

No comments: