7/3/15
Riley: (While on the way to go rafting with Grandma and Papa) Dad, do you know what I like ever in the world?? It's a house... Grandma and Papa's house!! And I like Grandma and Papa!
I don't know where he got this, but he uses the phrase, "ever in the world" a lot. "_____ is the best ever in the world!" etc... It's pretty cute to listen to him!
7/4/15
At Grandma's house, I commented to my mom "I don't know how you can be so patient. I lose my temper so much easier than you!" Sienna overheard and said, "Maybe when you're a grandma, you'll be patient too!" She's so wise :)
I love my kids. It makes me kind of sad to realize how quickly they are growing up. In three weeks, Sienna will start first grade and be in school 7 hours a day!! That's more than double the amount of time she was in Kindergarten every day :( And Riley will start Kindergarten in a year from now...
No comments:
Post a Comment