Saturday, October 31, 2015

Halloween

We saved our pumpkins to carve on Halloween day (it was a Saturday and we had LOTS of time to fill!).  For the first time ever, we let the kids do their own carving (it took a little convincing for Daddy to think that wouldn't end in an ER visit).  Sienna and Riley even drew their own faces!



I think they turned out really cute!  Surprisingly so!


The front of our house decorations.  No, the kids aren't part of the decorations.

Our Halloween feast was delicious (I might be the only one who liked it, but it WAS good!).  It was bat eyeball stew (black bean soup), witch's fingers (breadsticks), and sludge (rootbeer).


Getting ready to go out trick or treating with Nacho Libre!


First, we went to Jordan Landing to trick or treat and then all around Tuscany.  The kids got SO much candy, we are still working on eating it (It's been almost a month...And we haven't been watching our calorie intake if you know what I mean!)

Daddy kept calling Riley "Choncho", another charactor from Nacho Libre.  Riley wasn't impressed.  

No comments: