What did you do for your birthday? Hmm, got presents. We went to the library park for my birthday. We had cake and I got legos, my favorite, and I got knee pads and books. I don't know what else. (Mom reminds him) And a big bike.
What is your best talent/trick? My best trip is a somersault. I mean, something at the park. And it's kind of a cool trick and it's at the library park. (Mom says "what about getting on and off your big bike all by yourself?") Yeah, that too.
What is your favorite food? Waffles and pancakes with whipped cream and strawberries
What is your favorite fruit? Mango, mango, mango!
What is your favorite vegetable? carrots.
What is your favorite candy? Ring pop!
What is your favorite candy? Ring pop!
What food do you think is yucky? Um, yucky food is...some people eat bugs.
What is your favorite holiday? Halloween. (why?) Because you get treats. And I love to put it in my bucket.
What is your favorite holiday? Halloween. (why?) Because you get treats. And I love to put it in my bucket.
What is your favorite kind of ice cream flavor? rocky road, but not the nuts. I like the marshlellows best.
What is your favorite color? Green
What is your favorite book? Elephant and piggy
What is your favorite movie? Big Hero 6
What is your favorite movie? Big Hero 6
What is your favorite restaurant? I have lots of favorite restaurants. My favorite restaurants are ones that have play areas.
What is your favorite animal? My favorite animal is dog.
What do you want to be when you get big? Farmer. (why?) because I want to farm.
What is your favorite TV show? Sonic
What is the best toy that you have? My monster truck
What is your favorite game to play? A puzzle
What is your favorite game to play? A puzzle
What is your favorite thing about your Daddy? Special time (what's your favorite thing to do in special time?) tracks.
What is your favorite thing about your mommy? making hearts
Where do we live? UtahWhat is your favorite thing about your mommy? making hearts
What are you afraid of? Zombies, if they're real. Every monster if they're real!
8 Who are your best friends? Livvy, Jade, um...Dallin, Donovan, I don't really know any more.
1 Where is your favorite place to go? restaurant and grandma and papa's
What is your favorite thing about Sienna? She just does nice stuff at me.
What is your favorite thing about Cassidy? She's really cute and silly!
Who is your favorite family member? Us! Cass, Dad.
If you had all the money in the world, what would you buy? I'd buy to go to the bouncy house and to buy everything at the store. I don't know anything else because i just love everything else. If I said all of them it'd be days til I was done.
What's something that you hate? what's happening right now because I'm so thirsty!
What's something you can't wait to do? Have a drink (whiny voice)
What makes you excited about school? Math
No comments:
Post a Comment