Yesterday we decided to take the kids sledding. All this snow and we hadn't even played in it yet!! Well, it went about as expected. Dad, Sienna and Riley enjoying the thrill of flying down a hill at high speed, and Mom sitting in the van with these two. Cassidy tried a few times to sled but ending up asking to be done. Bryson, of course, was just along for the pleasure of his company and didn't get a turn on a sled. Mom was disappointed that she didn't get to play and be "fun" for once but really, this is how I expected things to go. And I enjoyed this sweet face:
And this ball of cute:
Taking pictures to send to Dad during the day. Cassidy always makes crazy faces when you tell her to "smile".
Riley made a cute play dough snake. The blue/purple circles are eyes and the purple thing on bottom is the mouth.
Lately when I try to get a picture of this silly child, she hides her face or runs away. Not cool, Cassie.
Having play time with thi guy and his track. He used a bunch of things to make hills and bridges. Pretty awesome boy, if you ask me.
Playtime with Cassidy
On a "date" with Riley. We were going to go to the aquarium but it was closed so we did bouncy houses instead. I raced him through this obstacle course once (shhh, not allowed to do that) and he totally squashed me. I am getting old :(
Bryson (and everyone) in his new crib
Big girl bed for this sweetheart. She loves the princess bedding! and she is doing so well at staying in bed when she's supposed to, as long as she has a big stack of books to look through.
My goodness, he is cute...I sure do love this babe! 4 months old















No comments:
Post a Comment