Riley, peeing in the backyard. Who taught him that??
It's warm enough to run through the sprinklers! (And then it snowed a few days later)
Bryson snuggling with Grandma Larsen
My adorable baby boy. I want to nibble those toes and squish those cheeks.
Someone is hiding in my laundry basket
When we get out of the car, Cassidy's new thing is to go "smell the flowers" before we go in the house.
She conquered the slide! So proud.
Peek-a-boo!
I love these two. I love how wrapped around her finger her daddy is :)
Riley is so sweet. He is always willing to share what he has with the rest of the family. On this day, Sienna had finished her pizza so he pulled a chunk from his piece and gave it to her. Whenever he gets candy, he gives her half. I love his heart.
The dentist let Riley spray Sienna's mouth with water. After this, he gave them both a squirter and they had a little water fight. How fun is that?!
I love this crew!
I took a picture of Sienna's school picture. I was dissapointed but not surprised that after leaving for school she took her hair that I had fixed and put it into a messy ponytail. This girl does not care to have her hair messed with :/



















No comments:
Post a Comment