Monday, May 22, 2017

True Colors


Cassidy loves Trolls.  She watched it everyday for a good month until she moved on to asking for Moana everyday.  She would say, "I princess Poppy and you Banch (Branch)".  

On this day, after her bath she saw my workout tank and said, "I like dis!  Your twu culluhs are bootiful.  Dis twu culluh is bootiful and dis twu culluh is bootiful."

She also likes to pretend to be a little piggy or the big bad wolf.  If she's the wolf, she stands on the porch and yells "little pig, let me come in! Or I'll puff and blow your house in!"  She blows and the front door magically opens so that she can come in and eat me.  It's the cutest game and she loves it.

Today I was putting her down for her nap and singing "You are my sunshine".  She stopped me and said sweetly, "Go out."

I love her.

No comments: