I've been promising people that I would post pictures of our apartment so that you could see how well we are living here :) It's actually not bad...just small. The kitchen is the best feature it has-it's big and I spend a lot of time creating delectable treats in it.
The living room is too small for our couches, but we make it work. You can't really tell, but our dining table is also in this room. (see the leg on the bottom right of the picture?) And behind the couches, we have a little balcony that overlooks...a construction site. They're building another apartment complex. Bruce likes to sit on the back of the couch and watch them out the window. Sometimes he sees dogs walking by on the lawn below or birds flying by and he gets really excited. What a cutie!
This is the balcony. It's being used as bike storage right now, since we don't have anywhere else to put the dang thing. Love you, Ryan :)

Our bedroom is very tiny! It fits the bed and a dresser but only just barely! That mirror that you see is our closet and it is packed so full of clothes you can't even look through them. We definetly could have used more closet space! Almost everything you see was purchased at IKEA. We love that store!

This computer "room" is just a nook in our bedroom. It's about 7 by 7 feet and has a little window. Cute but teeny tiny! Since our apartment has absolutely no storage, we've had to stack everything along the walls in here. I hope there is never an earthquake here because if someone was on the computer they would be crushed by falling boxes. Yikes!
1 comment:
Hey tam! Like the apartment! Your bed is cute, did you get that at ikea too? I wish I could come visit!
Post a Comment