I think this is the most delicious thing I've ever tasted, but that's just me. Give it a try...
3/4 cup flour
1-1/2 tsp sugar
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/8 tsp salt
1 cup milk
1 egg
1 Tbsp melted butter
1 tsp vanilla
Mix the flour, baking powder and salt. Add the rest of the ingredients to flour mixture. Beat until smooth. Spray and heat up a medium sized frying pan over medium heat. Pour 1/4 cup batter into the pan, rotating it until batter covers the entire bottom. Cook until brown on that side, flip and cook the other side.
Spread each crepe with thin layer of nutella; place strawberries on 1/4 of the crepe and bananas on another 4th, so that only one side of the crepe has fruit on it. Fold the crepe in half, covering the fruit, and then fold again so that the crepe resembles a triangle. Top with cool whip and enjoy. YUM!!!!
1 comment:
I think I'll be picking up some nutella today! Sounds so yummy!
Post a Comment