Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Love My Boys

I must be the luckiest girl in the world because I have 3 of the cutest guys all to myself. My husband, Ryan, is the perfect match for my high stress personality. He reminds me that life is supposed to be fun and that I can't take myself too seriously.


Bruce has become a grumpy fart who is set in his ways and doesn't like to be bothered. I love him because he is like me and just can't relax :) He's also our smart boy who knows all the tricks and will always perform for a treat. When we take him to the doggy park he runs around with dogs twice his size and has no fear of challenging them. He could probably take them on all at once!



Samson is our adorable little fraidy cat. He doesn't like loud noises, heights or big dogs sniffing him. He's stubborn and he's sneaky, always hiding after he's been naughty. But after he's been caught he always looks at me with the cutest little puppy dog eyes and I can't stay mad at him anymore.



One thing that KILLS me is when Samson "walks" Bruce. He latches onto Bruce's collar or leash and forces Bruce to walk around with him. It's so funny to watch that I let him get away with it, even though it must annoy the heck out of Bruce. The other day he did it all the way back from our walk and up the elevator, and I had time to get the camera and record this. Unfortunetly they saw a person in the hall and Samson let go to bark at him. But you'll get the idea.




1 comment:

Amberly said...

We miss you guys! How are you doing out there? Are you so glad you've got those puppies to keep you company? How's the new job? I still haven't tried those crepes of yours, but I'm going grocery shopping later so nutella is on my shopping list. Love you!