Saturday, June 7, 2008

Bad at Blogging!

Since my last post, I:

1) Turned 23! My birthday was really fun, thanks to Ryan! I woke up to breakfast in bed, and then opened all my presents (I got presents from Ryan, Bruce and Samson!). Most of these were gift cards to my favorite stores (Best Buy, H & M, Barnes and Noble...) and we hit the town to spend them immediately! We found this amazing Italian restaurant called Il Fornaio and then went to see the new Indiana Jones movie with Brooke and Shaun. All in all, it was a very satisfying day. And to top it all off, I was offered a job! The perfect birthday present for an unemployed woman!

2) Got a job! I am now a part time teller-in-training at the Union Bank of California! I like the hours, I like my co-workers, and I like the work itself. And I like the money :)

3) Sold the truck! We listed the truck for sale and within just a short time we had an interested party who came to see the truck and drove away with it the same day. This is a big relief to us because of how much our payment was, not to mention gas!! We were able to buy a more economical vehicle at a much lower payment. Also, we're back in a red car, which I love!

4) Saw Kung Fu Panda! Brooke and Shaun invited us to go to a private screening of Kung Fu Panda last Saturday. It was so funny! It's one of those movies that you have to own when it comes out on video and I recommend it to everyone. Also, I love that Tobias from Arrested development is the voice of the Crane :)

4) Almost died! Every day, actually. People say that Utah drivers are crazy, but I am here to tell you that that is false! Every time I get behind the wheel my life is threatened by some numbskull. If I want to see my 24th birthday I will never leave the apartment again.

I think that brings you up to date on my life. I am constantly having experiences and not blogging about them, but this is everything major that has happened.

1 comment:

Ryan the Man said...

If anyone reading this needs a birthday planner my number is 801-555-1461.