I never watched superhero cartoons when I was a kid. I was into shows like Looney Toons and Eek the Cat, and you couldn't have paid me to sit through the boring shows like 'batman' or 'X-men'. Now those comic book stories are everywhere! We've got multiple movies about each hero, and there are sequels being made as we speak! My husband can (and often does) talk for hours about backgrounds, interesting (and otherwise) tidbits, and connections between all of the charactors. I believe that we have, personally, contributed hundreds of dollars to the cause. I am not complaining, because I have matured to a point where Looney Toons is now the 'boring' show and movies like Batman are entertaining as can be. But, after seeing The Incredible Hulk' last night (see Ryan's blog for more info), I got thinking about who the toughest, coolest, most bad-A good guys are and I've compiled a team that I think would REALLY kick butt. Of course, you would have to have Batman, Superman, Spiderman, The Incredible Hulk, Ironman, and X-men-those guys are a given. But tell me if you don't think that this combination of fighters would be totally invincible!








4 comments:
Ok, ok... you had me until Nacho Libre. Beau was just commenting this morning on how embarassed his is that we have that movie (courtsey Dad). I thinks it's pretty awesome that Harrison Ford made your list twice. He's one of my all-time favorites and it makes me so sad that he's getting too old to make movies like that anymore!
You is funny me think. Me want nacho movie.
Nacho Libre all the way. Heck yes!
Am I reading this right?
Did Tamara just designate an entire post to comic book movies, while Ryan gave a plug for a sappy chick flick?
How long have you kids been married?
Post a Comment