Saturday, June 21, 2008

Two Year Anniversary!

Two years ago today I was...I don't remember what I was doing-but I remember that I was trying to do a million things all at once, and that Ryan, my then fiance, was relaxed like he was on vacation. I remember being very annoyed that he wasn't more 'help' to me. Ahhh, life. Neither one of us has changed a bit.




There are two things that I know for sure. First, that I have not looked that pretty since then. And second, that we had no idea what we were getting into. :) Just kidding. I really was going to say that I made the right decision.


We're going out to Half Moon Bay to celebrate tonight. It's not our 'official' anniversary until Tuesday, but both of us work all day. And we wanted to have time to go out for a nice dinner and go to Santa Cruz. We gave each other a $15 limit on presents, and already exchanged them because Ryan gave his away. He got me the new Coldplay album, Viva La Vida, and I got him the 2nd season of Arrested Development on DVD. We just couldn't resist the call of Mrs. Featherbottom.


Love you, honey! Let's go have an memorable day!!

1 comment:

Ryan the Man said...

If anything has changed, I have gotten more relaxed. And that fact has probably just made you more uptight. We are great for each other!