Okay, Amberly, I just found this on your blog, and I added a couple of questions of my own...
A) Four places that I go over and over and over again:
1. The doggy park
2. h&m
3. The bank (I work there, so...yeah)
4. Lucky (grocery store-I feel lame)
B) Four people who e-mail me (regularly):
1. Mom (lots and lots of chain mail :)
2. Rachel
3. savvy shopper
4. I wish I could say Ryan, but nope!
C) Four of my favorite places to eat:
1. BJ's- it's right across the street and YUMMY!
2. Wingers (wish they had some out here...)
3. Il Fornaio. We've only gone once but plan to go back again and again!
4. The Olive Garden
D) Four places I'd rather be right now:
1. In a hot shower
2. At home, in Utah
3. On a cruise, all you can eat ribs!
4. In a big jacuzzi tub with a good book
E) Four T.V. shows I watch over and over again:
1. Everybody Loves Raymond
2. Prison Break
3. Lost
4. The Office
F) Four books/authors that you would recommend:
1. L.M. Montgomery (Anne of Green Gables, Emily of New Moon)
2. Dean Koontz (Lightning, Life Expectancy, Odd Thomas...)
3. The Only Alien on the Planet by Kristen Randle
4. Stardust by Neil Gaimen (it's just like the movie but better)
G) Four Movies that you would recommend to anyone:
1. Life is Beautiful
2. Batman Begins
3. Kung Fu Panda
4. I'll get back to you when I think of a really good one!
H) Four people I want to tag: (no pressure, it's just one of the questions!) :-)
1. Rachel Gleave
2. Haylee Larsen
3. Bethanie Hillier (you better get to it, girl!)
4. Ryan Palmer
-Just copy and paste, then replace the answers with yours!-
1 comment:
Can I decline the 'tag'? I don't like to do these very much. Were you cold when you did this? You said you'd rather be in a hot shower.
Post a Comment