


I also rented the Devil Wears Prada recently, and I am sure that didn't help with my addiction. Anne Hathaway is a very unfashionable, messy person (like moi) who starts working for a fashion magazine and over the course of her employment just becomes more and more glamourous and fashionable. Lucky! But I don't need Prada or Gucci to feel pretty. I got most of my purchases at Old Navy, Sears or h&m. It feels good to find a bargain :)
If you have never heard of h&m, check out how cute these clothes are!


4 comments:
I created a monster. She won't quit shopping!!!
I just discovered H& M when a friend told me they had great maternity clothes! How funny that it's popular on both coasts but we'd never heard of it in Utah! It's so nice to update your wardrobe... cute stuff!
Ryan, you stinker, that is not true! I did go a little crazy but I had shopper's remorse and returned most of it!! So don't say I won't quit shopping! grr...
I have that grey and purple sweater in the bottom corner! H&M does have cute stuff, but most of it didn't fit me right. :(
Post a Comment