I love days when both me and my hubby are off work and have several hours to spend together. Sometimes we waste the time away watching T.V. or napping but this Saturday was my favorite day of all days off ever! We strapped our bikes to the car and drove to Half Moon Bay where the weather was
gorgeous!! We parked at a fast food restaurant in town and biked to the beach, where they have a cement walkway with a bunch of little bike trails right on the cliff above the beach. At first I was inclined to stay on the cement, because let's face it-I'm a huge scaredy cat- but Ryan lured me off onto the trail in the end, and it was a lot of fun!! I wish we had some pictures because the weather was amazing and the day was perfect, but of course, I had left the camera in the car. Bummer! I found this pictures on google, so you can imagine :)

We biked all the way to this Ritz Carlton and then turned back. You can't see the trail because it's not so close to the cliff at this point, but earlier, it was. (Scary)!
There were houses only a few blocks from the cliff and it was nice to think that maybe someday we could live in a paradise like that. We're ready for it now!!
When we were driving back home, we started seeing all of these roadside farmer's markets so we stopped at a few and bought some fresh, yummy ears of corn for Sunday dinner. We also saw along the way a bunch of green houses, a pumpkin patch, a Christmas tree farm, a yard of metal animal sculptures, and a bunch of wineries. I would love to live in Half Moon Bay, or in Sausilito someday, but alas, it is amazingly expensive and astonishingly far away from our loved ones.
No comments:
Post a Comment