Monday, September 22, 2008

Moving to Sausalito

So we're moving again. I think this is the 4th move we've done in 2 years. We're moving to Sausalito so that Ryan doesn't have to commute to work and we'll save oodles of money on gas and bridge tolls. I'm just so tired of moving....Packing, unpacking, lifting, bending, twisting, changing addresses, meeting new people- ughh! But I guess it will be nice once we get there because we'll have 2 bedrooms-each with a huge closet, as well as a huge storage closet and a closet in the entry way for coats, etc... My number one complaint about our San Bruno apt is that there is no storage. None.


Archstone Sausalito up on a hill with a view down to the bay...pretty!

2 comments:

HayleeBird said...

Won't you have to commute now for your job? Or are you going to get a new job?

Tam said...

I'm going to get a new job...or transfer to a new branch of the bank if an opening becomes available