Monday, March 2, 2009

Not Much is Going On

I've been slacking big time on this blog. On everything, actually, except for eating and being a couch potato. This photo of me and Sienna was taken about 2 weeks ago, and it might be an indication of why I'm doing less every day...I'm ginormous and starting to feel ginormous. Think beached whale. I'm so clumsy that I drop whatever I'm holding, and I'm too big to bend down and get it myself. Who thought that was a funny joke?


I only have 10 weeks to go, and at that point this girly girl better have her bags packed because she's being evicted.

Another exciting event that happened to us Palmers was getting a new dresser! I know you must be thinking I'm a little cuckoo, but our previous dresser didn't survive the last move and we've been living out of only the drawers, pushed under the bed, since then. Ryan found a great deal on craigslist on this old, used, but BEAUTIFUL dresser. Guess how much?? It was FREE! I was so excited to go pick it up. Usually when I see a deal that good, it's already been snagged. This time we did the snagging! It desperately needed some TLC, so I wiped it down, polished it and wa-lah! I think it's gorgeous. Don't you love getting great deals?


We're so excited to be going home this week and to be with family for a few days! Thanks for giving us a reason to come Chelsea, Kris and Jason! I'm also really looking forward to going to Kid 2 Kid and some fabulous, cravable restaurants!

8 comments:

Amberly said...

That cute little dresser makes me really, really wish I was brave enough to use Craigslist! I'm such a dope. I know I shouldn't be, but I'm so uncomfortable calling people about their stuff! Someone just thwack me in the head and tell me to get over it!

And you are a super cute pregnant woman! Beau was scrolling through some pictures from last summer and I looked SO miserable. I know, you probably feel miserable, but I really looked like a hag. Pregnancy is awful! Can't wait to see you guys!

Christine said...

I love craigslist deals. That is a cute dresser! Baby will be here before you know it!

Em said...

Gorgeous! (I would be referring to YOU.) The dresser is nice too! Congrats on the steal!

Chelsea said...

Tamara, you are so cute! I'm sure you feel huge, but you really do look good! I'm so excited to see you guys!!!

Nice dresser!!! That's awesome that you got it for free!!!

Jenna said...

Cute shirt! ;-)

Anonymous said...

I hate all of our mis-matched furniture, even if we did get a good price for it.

Dyami said...

I can't tell you how many times I heard the phrase "More proof that God is a male" coming out of a pregnant girls mouth. Seriously, who's idea was it to have this be the process? I always wonder if God experiments with different options for making kids and this really was the easiest?
I'm not even huge yet and I feel like I stub my toes, drop everything and can't think strait (and I could just eat all day)- I don't blame you for taking it easy. It's the last chance you get so take advantage of it and don't feel bad! You do look great by the way, hope you're not too uncomfy.

Blair Campbell said...

I love the dresser!!! You are such a cute pregnant girl!! I hope all continues to go well for you!!