I lay awake in bed this morning hoping to avoid cleaning up our disastrous mess. Half of our stuff is stuffed into boxes, the sink is full of dirty dishes and to top it all off, last night Ryan and I moved our couch to the computer (online movie) and created a blockade to our living room. And Ryan is out biking so I get to do it all myself. Gulp.
I finally got up to face the facts, and cleaned it up pretty nicely. And it wasn't so bad once I opened Itunes up and turned it to the Les Miserables Soundtrack. I love that music! I love Val Jean and I think he has an amazing voice (interestingly, I always picture Liam Neeson when I hear it. I'm guessing because he was Val Jean in that horrible hollywood version of the story). Someday I'm going to see it live, and it will be amazing!
Ryan and I are going to Walmart today!! I know most of you probably think "So what?", but you obviously don't live in California! The hippies here think it's an evil store and so there aren't many around. The nearest is about an hour and a half away, and we've only been ONCE in the last year. And it is by far the least expensive place to buy groceries. We are usually stuck with Safeway, which is ridiculous! So today we plan to spend a bundle on everything we use regularly. It'll be a nice little boost for our food storage.
Isn't it sad when I am excited enough to BLOG about Walmart?
5 comments:
Yes, very sad, especially because I would LOVE to shop any where other than Wallymart.
I too have blogged about WalMart and even took PICTURES...and posted them. I feel your excitement and wish I could go today too. I am jealous...seriously. Have fun!
While we were on vacation in AZ this past week, I stopped at a Walmart just so we could look around. Its kind of funny.
I love your post about wal-mart because I saw one this week while we were in Oakland and I literally gasped when I saw it. I was so excited and Ryan asked me if I wanted to go, but I said no. I was way too tired and Kaitlyn was tired as well. BUT, I did go to one last week in my parents city while I was visiting my fam. in southern cali. It was nice! :)
There are much closer Wal-Marts than 1 1/2 hours away. There is one in Richmond at the Hilltop Mall, one in Oakland right by the airport and one in Rohnert Park somewhere (haven't actually been to that one). Just thought I would let you know. I enjoy going there too!!! Back home it is literally like 4 minutes away from my house, so I am deprived up here.
Caitlin Fitzgibbons (don't have a username)
Post a Comment