The buyer of our townhome bailed on us. Yes, after waiting 4 months to FINALLY get a short sale approved, the buyer just BAILED. I feel like Ryan and I have learned our lesson (over and over each time our hopes have been raised and then dashed) but I have to keep reminding myself that financial ruin isn't the end of the world especially when I've got a great husband and beautiful daughter and food in the pantry. This has probably been the best year (Sienna) and the worst year (foreclosure?!?!) of my life so far.
Anyone want to buy a townhouse in Provo?
5 comments:
Oh. My. Gosh. As if it wasn't bad enough that you were going to have to take such a huge loss on it! Are you ever going to be brave enough to buy a house again??? I almost wish we were moving to Utah so we could just buy it for you and put you both out of your misery!
That's so lame!! Sorry guys. :(
I wish I could buy it! but we aren't planning on moving back for another year or so. Im sorry that is happening!
I'm sorry!! :( That's a hard way to learn a lesson. Over. And Over.
so sorry! =(
Post a Comment