Monday, August 31, 2009

The Hardest Thing

I can't believe I'm saying this, but we've decided to try and find a new home for our dog/dogs. We've been having this conversation for a few months now, and I could never even consider doing such a thing because it made me so sad to think about. How does one go about giving away a family member?? But I think it will be the best thing for them. I just want to know that they are with people who are taking good care of them and that they are happy. Bruce was abused by his former owners and I don't want to wonder if he's doing okay or if he's back in that same hell again.

I don't know if I can go through with this!




5 comments:

Christine said...

That has got to be a terrible tough decision!! I hope you can find excellent homes for them.

Chelsea said...

:( I'm sorry! That will be so hard. I hope they find good homes!

HayleeBird said...

Not to put a guilt trip on you, but you can't do that to Bruce! He's been through so much and to displace him now would be really sad. At least keep Bruce!

Kayla Daun said...

awww, I know how much they mean to you, you'll be able to find good homes for them, Everything will work out for you :)

Nathan and Natalie said...

Why are you wanting to give them up? (But believe me, I can completely understand!!)