Thursday, August 27, 2009

Roller Coaster Ride

...of emotions! To all those of you who we told our buyer was back: we spoke too soon. Aparently they've gone again. Everyone who knows me well knows that I HATE ROLLERCOASTERS-real or emotional. But let me give you my reason for keeping everything together:


...yum?


When Ryan holds her up like this, she's stiff as a board, her legs in the air behind her.



Cute bathtime pics.


Have you ever seen such a beauty?


At the Kuhmann's in our p.j.'s!


Her favorite p.j.s - Sienna wants to be a ducky for Halloween, I just know it.


At Sears after her photo shoot. These are just a small preview of cuteness to come, when I get her professional pictures back I will post them on here.


Ryan was not offered a job in Park City, for those of you who were waiting to hear. We're very surprised, because he's had a long streak of getting every job he's interviewed for. It was dissapointing news, but look how much we have going for us (see pictures above).

We just have to trust that the Lord knows what is best for us and that eventually we'll get past the rollercoaster phase we are in right now...of course, then it's on to the next (but hopefully less thrilling) ride.

4 comments:

Christine said...

She is seriously so adorable!!! I know this time must be rough for your guys. Our prayers are with you. Hope fully you can look back on this time soon and see where the Lord led you.

Kayla Daun said...

awwww, she's so stinkin cute!! i love the first picture :) You guys are an adorable family. I'm sorry to hear about the rollarcoaster you've been on, are you planning on coming back out here? I hope things get better for you, things will fall into place in time! keep on keepin on ;)

Emma Jean said...

You are all sooo cute!!! We hope that eventually you'll be able to move closer. It will all work out eventually.:) We luv ya!!!
Brianne

HayleeBird said...

Adorable. I just wanna give her a little squeeze. I was gonna say pinch her cheeks, but that sounds kinda mean. Good luck with the house. :( I know how you feel - I have that offer on my house but we can't figure out who my mortgage holder is so can't even try to get it approved with them.