We're moving back to Utah... I'm not sure whether to use an exclamation point after that sentence or not. No, Ryan doesn't have a job in Utah, yet. If you think we're crazy, you aren't alone. I panic a little bit every time I think about it. If I could sustain that level of panic and stress for long, I'd go crazy-instead I'm feeling numb about it most of the time. Sometimes even looking forward to it.
The reason is simple-Ryan's job is NOT working out, and I don't just mean he finds it boring. His regional manager doesn't like him and is making his life (and mine) pretty miserable. And also, we're finding it hard to pay our bills...thank goodness for student loan forbearance and for credit cards. He's been trying for awhile to find a job there, but it isn't so easy from out of state. So we're heading back to Utah at the end of the month, to live with my wonderful inlaws until Ryan can find a job. I don't know what we'd do without their help and just hope we won't be too much in their way :)
So now everyone knows. If you are one of our California pals, we're going to miss you all BADLY! If you live in Utah, can't wait to see ya!!
For Sienna's sake, it'll be nice to be near both sets of Grandparents.
6 comments:
Yeeeeehaw! Welcome back friends. You were missed :)
Oh, I know how you feel. We moved to California with no job or job offers or anything and lived with my in-laws for 2 1/2 months. But we really felt like it was what we were supposed to do and in the end it worked out better than we could have hoped.
Good luck with everything and enjoy being close to grandparents. It is fun!
It's too bad that your time in Cali has to end that way. You guys got a few bum deals and that's no fun. Parents and inlaws are good for that though... helping us recover when life goes wrong. Looking at the bright side, you'll already be in Utah when we come visit for Christmas... and you'll have dibbs on the best bedroom! Maybe you're hoping to be out of there by then, but between you and me, I think Mom's planning on you still being there! Dang it! Sienna will be the favorite grandbaby! :) I'll have to work extra-hard on cuteness with Josh and Aaron.
Hey!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm at the credit union now and got all excited, but then nobody at this office realizes how exciting this really is haha. They just filled a full time spot here too at the south orem branch :( that would've been sweet had they not filled it yet! Where is he looking for jobs? If i hear about anything I'll let y'all know, let me know when you get back in good ol' utah, i want you to meet the hubby :)
We are happy for you (it really does seem to be the best for your family) but we will miss you guys tons!! I look forward to many blog posts about how big Sienna is getting and what you guys are doing.
I'm excited to maybe see y'all more than once-every-time-a-sibling-gets-married, but I'm sorry things haven't worked out like you'd hoped. =( Good luck with the move! We'll see you soon!
Post a Comment