It's so good to be back in Utah! We've been revisiting all our old haunts and have many to explore still (Cafe Rio is high on the list!). Ryan and I went to see "The Proposal" the other night for only $3!! The movie wasn't very good, but for that price we can see bad movies and not feel like we were robbed! The first few pictures here are of us on a picnic at the Scera park.

No, Sienna can't sit up by herself without falling over. Ryan had to be a quick shot to get this before she flopped over. Like the bow? Finally I got around to making some-four months late, but better late then never!

She likes sitting in her johnny jump up...she doesn't get the jumping part yet. Just that she can sit in it and twirl around in circles.

She's very interested in this baby, Max, from our CA ward. He's a cutie!

I'm her mom, so I'm biased, but isn't she gorgeous?
10 comments:
Yes, definitely a knock-out!
What! You guys didnt like that movie? I thought it was sooo funny. Esp. the dancing part with the grandma in the forest.
and yes, Sienna is beautiful!!
I like the new look for the blog! Too cute! And that baby sure is a cutie too! :)
Adam's gonna cry when he reads your post...because he misses Utah, and you guys too, of course :D
So sweet...
I love that first picture of both Sienna and Ryan with big grins on their faces.
Tam, in the first couple pics I totally see you in her, or maybe some of your baby pics. She is a doll, I wish I could meet her!
Cute pictures!! Cute baby!!!
She really IS gorgeous!! What a smile :) I can't believe you guys are back in Utah! How is it being back? Post it!
I love that first pic with Ryan and Sienna! That girl is too cute!
Post a Comment