We really are going to miss you...I had one last Phat Bob at Pearl's Phat Burgers a few nights ago and I don't think I'll ever have a burger that good again. (Until we come visit you, Pearls!) Also, goodbye Joe's Taco Lounge with the fabulous burritos and nachos and the hotlime sauce. Goodbye Mi Pueblo with your tomatillo salsa and your 20 lb burritos. We never ate so well as when we ate with you!
Our friends Joie and Adam brought us dinner last night b/c we'd packed up all our pots and pans. It was bbq chicken and homemade mashed potatoes and man, it was good! I nominate Joie to make all the mashed potatoes for this year's Christmas party:) But we know the REAL reason they came was so that Max and Sienna could say goodbye. She was asleep already but would have been heartbroken to miss out on that. Max was so upset about it he puked all over the place! We'll miss you guys!
1 comment:
So true! Now everytime we eat at those places we will think of you guys...and everytime we almost run over a hippy too.
I'll be right over to take some goodbye shots of Sienna and Max.
Good luck to you and maybe we'll see you at christmas time.
Post a Comment