Sienna isn't quite 4 months old but she hasn't been sleeping through the night for the last few weeks and our pediatrician gave the okay to try some rice cereal. I'm not sure how much she was able to swallow (you'll see what I mean) but she seemed to like it well enough.
Sigh...my baby is growing up!
5 comments:
she's doing great! At least she wasn't purposely spitting it out! Aaron was like that... excited about new food, but very confused by the spoon as a food delivery system.
I love that Ryan is comparing Sienna's first first food with Rocky and Apollo--Adam will love it!
(THIS IS ADAM)
That video had me singing "Eye of the Tiger" The whole way through!!
She is GORGEOUS! Seriously, I've never seen a baby pose cuter for portraits!
LOL Tam! That cereal was too runny! If you keep it about the same as oatmeal maybe a tad thinner, then it makes it a lot easier to feed, and easier for them to keep in their mouth. Love it though! she is soo cute!!
Post a Comment