Yesterday Ryan and I dropped Bruce off at his new home. There was a decent sized yard, a large green parrot on the doorstep and 3 young-ish kids to welcome him. The thing that broke my heart more than anything was walking away while he tried to follow but couldn't. If a dog can "freak out" that's what he did when we got into our car and drove away. I didn't cry up until then but I broke down in the car and cried all the way home. I know that it will get easier...I just hope that happens quickly!
We love you, Bruce!
6 comments:
Oh that is sad. :( I know you guys will miss Bruce.
sad! What's going on with Samson?
OH! I'm sorry! That must've been super hard!
-Emma
I'm so sorry to hear what you have been going through with Bruce and everything else. If you need to get away we would so love to have you guys stay. We even have an extra bed now! Take care.
:( I'm sorry! We miss you guys!
I'm sorry. I think you found a good home though. He'll be happy.
Post a Comment