So, as promised, I took Sienna to the zoo the other day. And it wasn't too bad, other than being really, really hot. I didn't take any water for myself and was sorely tempted to take a swig from Sienna's sippy cup. It didn't happen, though. Can you imagine the backwash? Eww!

Sienna "asking" me for a snack...

She kept her hat/sunglasses on for about 2 seconds, just enough time to snap a picture.

Looking at monkeys.


Elephant (in the background)

This is the new baby elephant, Zuri, and her Mommy. She was following her mom around, nursing off and on. I tried to show Sienna, but I don't know if she got it.

She got really excited about the Gorilla. I have a video. Maybe I'll post it.

When we got to the giraffes and she only wanted to push the stroller in circles, I knew it was time to go home.

But first, a quick train ride.

When the train started moving she got scared and grabbed my leg with both hands. Very funny and cute :)
No comments:
Post a Comment