I don't think I want to know what a bum bee is, LOL! Max loves bees. He has a giant bee pillow and one of those baby Einstein videos that he is obsessed with the bee puppet...watch out Sienna :)
It's a bumblebee. I speak toddler. And she is so stinking adorable!
I love Halloween because of all the little cuties in costume. Precious!
Who took your photos? What a cutie!
Awwww so cute. I especially like the bottom picture with her little impish expression. She looks like she's going to find some trouble to get into....
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I don't think I want to know what a bum bee is, LOL! Max loves bees. He has a giant bee pillow and one of those baby Einstein videos that he is obsessed with the bee puppet...watch out Sienna :)
It's a bumblebee. I speak toddler. And she is so stinking adorable!
I love Halloween because of all the little cuties in costume. Precious!
Who took your photos? What a cutie!
Awwww so cute. I especially like the bottom picture with her little impish expression. She looks like she's going to find some trouble to get into....
Post a Comment